1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Laurie Miers , 53, Marketing/ Event Director
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
My healthy eating habits began as a child with sit down dinners and family gatherings. 50’s moms were all about the food pyramid. My real inspiration began with my best friend. We ran together and then would finish up and cook fabulous foods that were low fat and extremely healthful. We are still best friends today and we still cook together when we see each other.
3. What did they do to inspire you?
4. How did their lesson change your life?
I am still health conscious and in good shape.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
YES. My children are all health conscious and make good choices picking their foods.
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
Be active as a family and make a conscious effort to eat fruits and veggies. Try new foods and be adventurous
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?