Welcome to the Your Health Journal web site created by Len Saunders, now maintained by JC. This web site will cover all areas (adults and children) of health, fitness, nutrition and wellness.
It is great to see such reputable web sites as Red Orbit use this web site as a reference tool in their articles. Recently, you may have seen this blog written up in the very prestigious Psychology Today magazine.
Currently, this web site is divided into 10 categories.
- The Childhood Obesity Causes category are opinions from professionals on the rise of obesity among our youth.
- The Editorials category are just thoughts from Len Saunders on the topic of health and fitness.
- The Guest Posts category are articles written by some special authors on the topic of health, fitness, or wellness.
- The Health Headlines category discusses the current events in the world of health, fitness, wellness, and obesity.
- The Healthy Tips category simply gives health, fitness, nutrition, or wellness tips from experts and parents.
- The If I Knew Then What I Know Now category is where adults teach children lessons from their own experiences while growing up.
- The Reviews / Giveaways category will discuss various health related products with reviews and giveaways of the merchandise.
- The Tech Tools category will help owners of health and fitness web sites learn ways of improving their SEO, Alexa ranking, and Google page ranking.
- The Role Model In You category are interviews with Olympic gold medalist, NBA players, Super Bowl champions, actors, and other professional on who inspired them as a child to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- The Videos category has interesting and educational videos pertaining to healthy lifestyle.
Many pages on this web site will provide links to the original source. This web site cannot be responsible for any ads on these pages or links that stop working. Please contact us about this and we will fix as soon as possible.
A short disclaimer…..The Your Health Journal web site is for advice and information purposes only. It is meant to be an educational site. Opinions expressed by other individuals on this web site through guest posts or comments does not mean the creators of this website support their opinions or products. In fact, anything written on this site does not mean it is endorsed by anyone affiliated with this web site! Although we try to do checks of anyone who contributes to our site, we can also not be responsible for any false information they give, whether in their title, or facts they send. Again, if you see an error, please send an email using our contact form, and we will fix it immediately or remove an the article.
Anyone participating in an exercise program does so at their own risk, and should be healthy and medically cleared by a doctor. If not, seek out medical guidance prior to engaging in any type of physical activity. Increased physical activity may be dangerous for some people. The creators of this web site assumes no responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or damages as a result of any person’s voluntary participation in any exercise activities, diets or events. If you read something on this website that may interest you, we encourage you to always check with your health professional before trying the suggestion.
If you use material from this web site, please the webmaster using the contact form link found at the top of the page.