1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Cammi Balleck Ph.D , 32, naturopathic Doctor and author, host of Making Happy Happen Radio Show
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
I had several women who inspired me in different ways. I was inspired by my mom who fed us good food and always made us healy meals, ridmy natural dr growing up and my parents friends who were fit, healthy and strong. My great grandmother who lived to be almost a 100. I was inspired by women who were content and confident in who they were.
3. What did they do to inspire you?
I was inspired by women who were fit, strong, confident, healthy and happy.
4. How did their lesson change your life?
I was inspired to be a natural doctor so I could help others be fit and healthy.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
I sure hope that I can be an inspiration to kids today.
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
Be determined to be determined and educate yourself with the truth. Its time we rethink the role of medications, and take action everyday to maximize health, such as making changes in diet, incorporating exercise, learning stress reduction techniques and changing bad behaviors.
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?