1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Rustin Necessary, Owner at San Antonio Dog Life, Website development and management.
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
3. What did they do to inspire you?
She taught me about healthy foods and how they make you feel so much better than processed foods. She was always preparing everything from scratch and always using the freshest vegetables and fruits. She was always a proponent of local farmers markets.
4. How did their lesson change your life?
It taught me at a young age that you are what you eat. To this day, I credit her with my healthy, fresh-food oriented diet. I now understand the consequences of healthy eating and unhealthy eating. Without her guidance, I would probably still be eating McDonalds a few times a week.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
Yes. I try to lead by example. Eat fresh and make it yummy! Make it a fun experience. Teach kids to try something new. Open their minds to variety. I know how hard this can be, but if the right tack is taken, you can open a child’s mind to all things healthy and hopefully impart a lifelong lesson that will help them lead healthier, happier lives.
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
A healthy lifestyle is the single-most important thing in your life. With this, you can do anything you put your heart to. A positive, happy person almost always achieves their goals. And what better way to be positive and happy than to eat healthy and keep toxins out of your life.
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?