1. Your name, title, and age? What do you do (or did you do) for a living?
Howard Falco, Spiritual Teacher, Self-Empowerment Expert & Author of two books on Self-awareness and the power of the mind (I AM & Time In A Bottle). Age 46
2. Who was the person that inspired you as a child to eat healthy and stay fit? What was their relationship to you?
Fictional character Rocky.
3. What did they do to inspire you?
As a kid watching the character decide he was going to put everything he had deep don in his soul into fighting the fight of his life against the worlds best was inspiring. Watching him workout, eat raw eggs, and push himself to the limit was very motivational. Throw in the amazing musical score and I was “all in” on the fitness craze.
4. How did their lesson change your life?
This was the first time in my life that I realized that I could shape my body and condition it to be fully fit and healthy. I learned that with a strong will anything is possible. Because of this I always maintained a highly fit body through my teens and adult years. The movie inspired me to believe in myself and what I could do if I put my mind to it.
5. Do you convey their message to kids in your life presently?
I convey a message to kids about the power of respecting, honoring, and loving who you are. I offer that with an open mind and an open heart anything is possible for them both physically and mentally. You have to work at it, but when you do, the doors of what can happen for you in a positive way open wide.
6. What would be your main message to children today to lead healthy lifestyles?
You mind is the driver of your life and it runs the smoothest at drives you to the best experiences and destinations when you are the kindest with yourself. Your body is your vehicle for life. You must maintain and take care of the vehicle so it can run smoothly and take you to all the places you want to go. You don’t want to neglect it, have it breakdown, and get stuck. The best way to prevent this is three ways. A healthy mind, a healthy diet, and a healthy state of physical fitness. One of the best ways to demonstrate care about yourself and truly honor yourself is to take the time to take care of yourself physically. It is one of the great pillars of a long, happy and fulfilling life!
7. Do you have a web site you would like to promote….web address only?