By Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
It’s quite a challenge to determine exactly what is at the core of a person’s problems. There are literally hundreds of possibilities that can cause common physical and ‘mental’ ailments that keep people from feeling happy, healthy, and energetic.
In addition, each person is unique and is like a combination lock; when the right ‘combination’ of self-care and natural care is given, the safe opens to reveal a healthy, happy, energetic person who was just waiting to be well again.
After forty years of helping many thousands of suffering patients, I’ve found many Safe, Affordable, Natural, and Effective (SANE) solutions to preventing and correcting common health problems. In a series of upcoming articles, I’ll teach you about some primary causes of dis-ease and what you can do about them. These core causes can include:
1. offending foods (GMO, chemical laden, agribusiness) and food allergies
2. immune imbalances: overgrowth of viruses, bacteria, yeast, or parasites
3. EMF: electromagnetic fields from ‘dirty electricity’
4. excess chemicals due to the 2000 chemicals we’re exposed to daily
5. toxic metals from numerous sources in everyday living
6. skin trauma—from surgery, injury, IV’s, shots, body piercings or tattoos
7. deficiency of minerals and vitamins and other vital nutrients
8. chronically poor diet that prevents a healthy body-mind
9. lack of digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid, good bacteria and yeast
10. poor lifestyle habits: as fully addressed in my book Radiant Wellness
These factors may not seem earth-shaking, but they can and do create great misery.
Symptoms that we’ve helped patients heal themselves of include: depression, fatigue, tremors, overweight, anxiety, insomnia, constipation, diarrhea, allergies, sinus drainage and congestion, memory loss, cold hands and feet, facial twitches, rectal itching and burning, indigestion, night sweats, hot flashes, tender breasts, PMS mood swings, muscle cramps, sweet cravings, bad breath, brain fog, shakiness, skin rash, acne, irritability, dizziness, nervousness, panic attacks, ridged and split nails, frequent colds and flu, asthma, visual disturbances, sneezing attacks, joint pain, hair loss, urinary frequency/urgency/incontinence, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, imbalance/vertigo and heart arrhythmias
My articles will explain what self-care steps you can take and what health care techniques I recommend that you receive from a licensed practitioner.
If you are suffering with one or more of the above symptoms and want to get started on the road to wellness, here is a list of the techniques I recommend to address the above factors: Nutrition Response Testing, System Strength Analysis, Applied Kinesiology, Contact Reflex Technique, Bio-Meridian and Stressor Nutrient Balancing. Do a search for one of these techniques and find the best practitioner near you. Feel free to contact me if I can help you or your loved ones in any way.
– Mark Pitstick, B.S., M.A., D.C., has over forty years experience and training in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers, and holistic private practice. His training includes a premedical degree, graduate theology/pastoral counseling studies, masters in clinical psychology, and doctorate in chiropractic. His book Radiant Wellness: A Holistic Guide for Optimal Body, Mind and Spirit was endorsed by Drs. Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Bernie Siegel and others. Mark has been a frequent radio and TV guest and hosted a nationally syndicated radio show. He has presented many workshops on holistic health and spiritual awareness. He has been a review editor and regular contributor to many magazines and e-zines. Mark founded the Radiant Wellness Center and the Stressor-Nutrient Balancing healing method. www.radiant101.com
Disclaimer: Listing improvements of past patients’ problems does not imply a guarantee for those with similar conditions. I do not claim to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. I do teach people and health care professionals how to assist the body in healing itself of imbalances.