1. True or False? Intravenous Vitamin C (aka, IVC), when compared to taking vitamin C pills or eating vitamin C rich foods, is the only for that reliably kills cancer cells?
2. True or False? Vitamin C given intravenously (otherwise known as, IVC), but not by mouth, kills cancerous neuroblastoma cells (cancer of the nerves) by producing hydrogen peroxide?
ANSWER: True. Hydrogen peroxide is generated by vitamin C and is not toxic to normal cells.
3. True or False? IVC and cause renal (kidney) stones?
ANSWER: False. A study has demonstrated that, with normal kidney function, even IVC (high dosages) does not cause stones.
4. True or False? IVC is effective for the treatment of herpetic neuralgia, a herpes virus caused nerve inflammation, even beyond the antiviral therapies given for this condition?
ANSWER: True. IVC caused the neuralgia to go into remission (no cure is available).
5. True or False? Intravenous vitamin C improves small artery circulation in the heart?
6. True or False? Antiogenesis is the formation of new blood vessels and is critical for tumor growth. IVC inhibits or stops new blood vessel growth in both animal and clinical case studies?
ANSWER: True. Journal of Angiogenesis Research.
7. True or False? IVC may have benefits in patients with advanced cancers and cancers with a poor outcome with limited therapeutic options, and, improves overall quality of life?
ANSWER: True. Three case reports indicate that the role of high dose IVC, which was verified by pathologists at the National Cancer Institute, demonstrate definitive benefit.
8. True or False? The Mayo Clinic studies on vitamin C did not show benefit in terminal cancer patients at 10 grams once a day of oral C. Other trials have demonstrated that vitamin C is effective against tumors when given intravenously?
ANSWER: True. According to various studies including one in the PR Health Science Journal.
9. True or False? IVC may help critically ill patients after severe burns by rapidly restoring depleted vitamin C levels and also helps reduce circulatory shock, improving fluid balance and reducing edema (swelling)?
ANSWER: True. Supraphysiological levels of vitamin C, achieved only by IV, may restore vascular function in critically ill patients.
10. True or False? Vitamin C along with magnesium, calcium and B complex vitamins have benefited conditions including, asthma attacks, migraine, fatigue, fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease and other disorders?
ANSWER: True. According to the journal, Alternative Medicine Review.
Stay tuned for part 2 of this article…..
– Dr. Michael Wald, Brain-Energy Blast
For more information about this or other topics please go to: www.intmedny.com