Your Aura Colors – Signs of Stress & Tips to Be Happy
By Pamala Oslie
We all know that the holiday season can be the most stressful and that, ironically, many of us find ourselves strung out and unhappy at a time when we are expected to be our happiest.
How we handle the stress of the season has a lot to do with the kind of person we are. Knowing that, we can use specific strategies to deal with holiday demands and make the season what is was meant to be- joyous.
How can we know what kind of person we are? The answer is in the colors of our aura. Everyone has an aura- what science calls the electro-magnetic field- and we’ve all felt them. We’ve been instantly drawn to some people and repelled by others, because we’ve felt their energy. That energy is expressed in different color bands that radiate from our bodies- what we call the aura.
I have learned in my work as a professional psychic who can also see auras that our aura colors reveal very important information about who we are – our personality, relationship style and compatibilities, best career paths, potential health challenges and more. Discovering our aura color personality type and unique coping skills is a valuable key to knowing how to handle stress.
* Yellows are fun loving, humorous, creative, physical, generous, sensitive & natural healers.
Signs that you’re stressed: You are not laughing and enjoying life. You’re avoiding, procrastinating or distracting yourself with addictions (food, alcohol, TV, sweets, drugs, caffeine, etc.) Your back or knees hurt.
Tips to become happier: Spend time in nature, exercise, dance, eat healthy, get a massage, play, laugh, cheer up others, hang out with your dog, simplify your life, find reasons to be optimistic, smile, watch a funny movie, and laugh some more.
* Greens are intelligent and driven accomplishers, often business-owners, managers, sales, etc.
Signs of stress: You’ve become a workaholic; you’re frustrated, critical, controlling, arguing, yelling, blaming others, or being hard on yourself. You have tight neck & shoulders, heart problems or digestive issues.
Tips to become happier: Write a list of your accomplishments, appreciate everything on that list, take deep breaths, organize your space, reduce your caffeine intake, reassess & write a list of your goals, trust yourself, and develop a plan. Then once you learn how to breathe, take action.
* Violets are visionaries, leaders, teachers, artists & humanitarians who want to help the world.
Signs of stress: You’ve become overwhelmed, scattered, constantly multi-tasking, stuck, bored, restless, or depressed; or you’re bossy, judgmental & impatient. Your thyroid may be unhealthy or your eyes may be bothering you.
Tips to become happier: Practice your favorite form of daily meditation, travel, listen to positive music & inspirational teachers, spend quiet time alone realigning with your visions, get involved with humanitarian projects, be with people who inspire & motivate you, travel again – hopefully to foreign countries.
* Blues are loving, nurturing, spiritual, emotional, and perpetually counseling and helping others.
Signs of stress: You’re exhausted from giving too much, you’re sad, cry a lot, feel unappreciated, feel unlovable or unworthy, feel guilty, or depressed. You may have throat, breast or reproductive issues.
Tips to become happier: Pray, connect with a Greater Source, walk, breath, meditate, appreciate your home & loved ones, remember all the loving things you’ve done for others, let go of guilt, trust you are loved, learn to love yourself by doing good things for you too, learn to say no, help others without over doing it, spend time with supportive friends.
* Tans are practical, logical, patient, detail-oriented, reliable, and value stability & security.
Signs of stress: You’re worried, anxious, impatient, frustrated, critical, bottling up anger or intense emotions, pessimistic, withdrawn or shut down. You may be experiencing headaches or eyestrain.
Tips to become happier: Exercise, watch less news, take a break from the details, develop a secure financial plan, rest your eyes, breathe, read positive & optimistic information, find healthy outlets for your emotions (such as talking with a calm & rational friend who can give practical & trustworthy advice), research data until you feel more secure.
– Pamala Oslie is an author, consultant, radio show host, and professional psychic. Pamala has written three successful and popular books, Life Colors, Love Colors, and Make Your Dreams Come True, and has a very extensive clientele, including many celebrities. She has been a guest lecturer at the International Forum on New Science, Fortune 500 companies, the TEDx Talks 2012, and many seminars for professionals in the psychology, education, health fields and more. Pam is the Founder of LifeColorsCity.com, a one-stop virtual city designed to help you create love, joy and fulfillment in EVERY area of your life.