By Diane Lang
Must have a beautiful smile, warm eyes and a big heart. Highly motivated and energetic individual with the ability to multitask, negotiate and manage time. Must be organized, delegate responsibility, self-starter, independent worker and manage a budget. Patience, warmth and caring a must! Must work well under pressure. Must be disciplined, responsible, loyal and good managerial skills. Listening skills a plus. Must have reliable car and clean drivers record. Position requires long hours, overtime and weekends. No sick or vacation time. Pay is low, appreciate is rare but you will learn and grow a lot from the position.
“This Sunday is Mother’s day. We sometimes forget how much our moms do for us. The classified ad is just a reminder of all the hard work our moms do. It doesn’t take much to show our moms appreciation and love,” says Diane Lang.
Here are five ways to show your mom how much she is loved:
1. Spending time with her. Make this day about her. Ask her what she wants to do and spend the day doing it.
2. Tell your mom how much you love and care for her. The right words can brighten her day.
3. Show her how much you appreciate her with a gift – it’s not about the money, it’s the thought. Moms love homemade gifts.
4. Say “Thank you” for all the helpful advice, being a great role model, time spent with you, all the days she called in sick to be with you, etc. Let her know what a great impact she has made on your life.
5. Remember to show your mom love all year long. Mother’s day is great, but don’t wait to show your love.
– Diane Lang is a Positive Living Expert and psychotherapist – is a nationally recognized speaker, author, educator, therapist and media expert. Lang is extremely mediagenic and offers expertise on a variety of health and wellness topics about creating balance and finding happiness through positive living as well as multiple mental health, lifestyle and parenting needs. In addition to holding multiple counseling positions, Diane is also an adjunct professor at Montclair State University.