An interview with Author, A.C. Morris ….
2. What is the name of your book?
Beyond the Scars
3. Why did you get into writing books?
I have always written since I was a child. I started out writing short stories, later on in high school I fell in love with poetry.
4. What advice can you give young authors?
Write, then write more and never give up on what story you have to tell because there is someone who needs to hear it.
5. What is your book about and what inspired you to write it?
My book is about a young girl who suffered some emotional and mental trauma. She walks around with scars that she believes everyone sees and judges her, but no one notices them other than the girl. She meets Miguel who helps her to recognize this is not true and later becomes her best friend. They explore life together and learn that there is still good people out there in the world. The main objective of this book is to show children that no matter what ill experiences or scars you have….. you have a super power which is within you and that makes you exquisite. I was inspired to write because I used to be that child who was afraid to let the world see me because of my “scars.”
6. Link where your book can be purchased.
It’s available on Amazon through this link – https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Scars-C-Morris-ebook/dp/B099NYJ3FN
7. Any other information you want to mention that fits the theme of the article.
Currently, not at this time.