By Matt Bailey
There are thousands of techniques and recipes available to lose and maintain weight. One must maintain a persistent approach along with being up-to-date on contemporary weight loss research.
If the goal is to lose those extra pounds, an overall routine is needed, not just a diet plan only. The proposed routine should cover the following areas:
- A balanced diet
- A regular workout routine
- A minimized amount of stress
While many deal with stress, it is important to try to adopt as many positive routines as possible. Getting adjusted to a new routine can be difficult but the results are worth the transition. Consulting a nutritionists to create a diet plan and the right application of proposed schedule provides the knowledge necessary to succeed.
Turn the TV Off
A new study revealed that eating dinner while watching TV can add up to 40% extra calories than normal dinner, as does snacking while driving or texting. These are all distractions that can lead to mindless eating.
Step on the Scale!
In order to track progress, checking weight is important but not crucial. It will help to better manage ideal weight. It’s an indicator of how to alter diet and exercise habits.
As nutritionists have now concluded, it is better to have healthy snacks throughout the day rather than lots of junk food later. The best choice will be filling, protein-enriched snacks such as a piece of fruit, or a medium-size bowl of cucumber and cauliflower with 1 T peanut butter.
Drink Water Before Meal
It is widely acclaimed that drinking excessive water regularly and drinking water before eating meals helps to lose weight. It augments metabolism up to 30% in one to 1.5 hours, and triggers the calorie burning process rather effectively.
A recent study revealed that drinking 500ml of water a half an hour before eating will work to eat fewer calories and likely to lose 44% more weight.
- Excellent quality coffee is full of antioxidants, and offers many health benefits, particularly if taken black.
- Research revealed that the caffeine help enhances metabolism up to 11%, and add fat flaming up to 29%.
- Sugar can make coffee unhealthy. Avoid sugar or calorie rich creamers.
Drink Green Tea
- It is widely accepted that Green Tea offers numerous health benefits including antioxidants among others.
- Green tea contains small sums of caffeine, but also includes an antioxidant called Catechins, which works synergistically with the caffeine to enhance fat burning.
Cook with Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is protein-enriched and a healthy cooking oil. It is high in fats called Medium Chain Triglycerides that metabolize differently compared to other fats.
- Coconut oil fat helps boost metabolism by 120 calories a day in addition to diminishing hunger.
- However, it is not suggested to add coconut oil on top of what is already being consumed.
Aerobics and Other Workouts
- Doing Aerobics, cycling, swimming or weightlifting workouts, is something extra to burn calories and perk up bodily and mental health.
- Workouts help get rid of belly fat, along with dissolving extra fat that is likely to build up around organs and cause some health issues later on.
Though 8 hours of sleep is considered ideal, if required, extended it a little bit. Studies revealed that a well-rested individual is less prone to snacking due to exhaustion or stress. However, too much rest could have the opposite effect.
There are many ways to bring change to physical well-being. Being educated about fitness and nutrition is the most important factor in weight loss and maintenance.
– Matt Bailey is a noted writer, content marketer and Social Strategist at FindatopDoc.com. Find a best Local Doctor by Specialty and Insurance.