A representative from Zim’s contacted us last month and asked if we’d be interested in reviewing a product, so we agreed to reveiw Zim’s Max-Freeze for feet. It arrived, and right off the bat, made a very nice presentation. It was easy to apply, and helped relieve some discomfort in the foot / ankle area. The product had a pleasant smell to it, and actually felt good applying. It was greaseless, stain free, had no lingering odor, fast acting, and rich in vitamins.
This cool, soothing spray may provide temporary relief for minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
– Uncomfortable shoes
– Standing or Walking
– Sore heels
– Ankle Pain
Adults 12 years and older:
– Spray evenly over painful muscles and joints.
– No need to rub. Leave sprayed area to dry.
– Repeat as necessary, no more than 4 times a day.
– Do not spray near face. Spray in hands to apply on or near face.
– Store in cool dry area.
• Natural Menthol USP 3.7% (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Arnica Montana Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Water.
* Asterisk before an ingredient indicates certified organic.
We would recommend this product to others.
– Disclaimer….Reviews on this web site does not mean the product is endorsed by this web site or anyone affiliated with this web site. Nobody from this web site is affiliated with this product. No review and snippets should be taken from this review and posted somewhere else without written permission. This is not a paid advertisement, just a review. When you try a product on your own, you do so at your own risk, but should always seek approval with your physician before trying. As always, read any warning messages listed on any product.