The folks at Grammarly asked me to review their product. For those who do not know, Grammarly is the world’s most accurate grammar checker. I decided to test it out, and was very impressed with the results. I really enjoyed how Grammarly offers error explanations and correction tips
Grammarly’s free version checks for the most frequently made writing mistakes.
* 100 points of grammar
* Contextual spellchecker
* Punctuation checks
* Works anywhere on the web. (Use the Editor at Grammarly.com or use the free Chrome and Safari extensions)
Grammarly Premium eliminates both basic and advanced errors.
* 250+ points of grammar
* Sentence structure
* Style checks
* Vocabulary enhancement
* Plagiarism detection
* Document type checker (business, academic, etc.)
* Windows Microsoft Office add-in
Gramarly can also:
Grammarly is trusted by students, professional writers, business people, bloggers, and people who just want to write better. No matter what your writing situation is, Grammarly adapts to your needs, giving you the confidence of mistake-free writing every time you write.
2. Detect plagiarism by checking your text against over 8 billion web pages.
3. Correctly spelled words used in the wrong context mean embarrassing mistakes for you. Grammarly spots erroneous use of lose/loose, affect/effect, lie/lay, there/their/they’re and many more commonly confused words.
4. Words can make an impact, or they can fall flat. Enhance your sentences with Grammarly’s word choice suggestions that optimize for the context of your document. Readability and meaning are improved instantly.
Overall, I would strongly recommend Grammarly to everyone, as it is a great tool to have, with reasonable prices. If you do a lot of writing like myself, and want a second opinion, it is definitely worth trying this product out! I would also recommend your visiting their blog, as it has a lot of great information there.