Healthy tips courtesy of Joel Harper
2) EAT BREAKFAST: It kick starts the metabolism and will keep your energy level up.
3) PORTION CONTROL: When serving yourself make sure all your food items don’t touch each other on your plate.
4) MULTITASK: When you have a list of errands to get done-figure out how to exercise at the same time. Ride your bike or run between them and bring a friend.
5) WATER: If drinking alcohol always have a 10 oz glass of water between each beverage.
6) SHOWER: After getting off an airplane make it a priority to always take a shower to wash the germs right off your body.
7) SNACKING: Make it automated, so you don’t get stuck somewhere and make an unhealthy choice. I always have a piece of fruit and protein bar in my backpack. My favorite is the PROMAX LS.
8) STRETCH: Everyone has tension, get rid of yours. If you have food in your teeth you would floss it right out, do the same with tightness.
9) SILENCE: Close your eyes every day and repeat this to yourself. “I have an abundance of energy and am bringing JOY into every person that I come into contact with.”
10) NO WORRIES: If you don’t get your workout in or you eat something unhealthy, don’t beat yourself up. This can negatively trickle into other categories. Counteract it with doing something positive
– Joel Harper, Promax fitness expert and Dr. Oz’s trainer